Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 26

Another quiet day around the house. I could always clean but...nah.

Things are still going strong. My upper lip and chin are like the little engine that could. I think I can feel, I think I can, I think I can...

I had mac n' cheese last night which I tried to cut up but those little suckers are slippery! I mushed it up best I could. Cheese is so good. I've been forcing myself to get used to drinking from a cup. I really didn't want to go back to school still using the zip n squeeze (i get enough weird looks!). I found a paper cup works the best. I can squeeze the sides together so it's easier to get the liquid in my mouth rather than out the sides and down my chin!! Plus, I'm sure using a cup is giving my top lip some exercise (aaand...lift and squeeze and pout...).

I don't see my OS till next Friday the 24th. I got this week off for good behavior!

No comments: