Thursday, August 30, 2007

Matilda's Debut

So today is the day Matilda (my lovely splint) comes out! They are squeezing me in during their lunch break to take it out and put new wires on. They are great over there!! I hope the surgical hooks come off too! They dig into my bottom lip so much!! Ouch! I guess I'll have to wait and see. I go in for 12:40. The question is should I eat before or wait till after?? I might wait till after and just take some Advil or something in case I'm sore. Last night I did an extra long session of brushing and rinsing. Not to be gross but, after a good rinsing I saw a piece of rice in the sink. I hadn't had rice in 2 days!! YUCK!

I think I'm just going to have to apologize for Matilda's bad food habits before the OD or the assistant gets near to her! Ugh, how embarrassing!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear how it went!

Anonymous said...

haha!
Like when I had my wisdom teeth out! Or when I first had my braces in! I would find food I hadn't eaten in a week appear when brushing my teeth. I now it's gross, but that's life and just think! That won't happen again!